Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Last Paper :)

Assalamualaikum,

today (10 May) would be our 2nd last day of exam.. thats mean, Im going to sit for my last paper, Arabic tomorrow..

I do feel happy as exam`s going to be over, but, the sad thing is, no more balik awal.. Extra classes will be started, kerja rumah akan menggunung, dan dan dan diri akan smakin penat.. neway, its life dear.. a life of a school student.. jdi, mahu atau tdak, kna trima jga.. so, better trima agr hati lg tnang..


hari ni jga, lots of things happenned.. we were told that Teachers` Day of our school will be celebrated next Monday(16 May), 6 days from now? what??!! I wonder, sempatka? mampukah? yeah, we CAN ! I can ! the most important thing is, every single student in my school give their full cooperation in order to make the celebration PERFECT in our own way.. SMP`S Way..


okay, thats all 4 today.. man jadda wa jada, wa man zaro`a hasoda..




wa akhirun, uridu an atakallam " SAYA SUKA BERSAMA FUNNY PEOPLE".. :DD


~FARAH NATASHA

No comments:

Post a Comment